Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2012

I say I need. I forget I have.

God does a lot for me that I never notice. Like one of my favorite songs says, he dances over me while I am unaware. He doesn't get so tangled up running the universe that he drops me like a sandwich with a spider on it every time a rocket explodes in Israel. For one, he has no problem multitasking. If he said that he knew every atom of our being he would have been just as truthful as when he told us he knew the hairs on our head. More importantly, if he was limited in his attention, it isn't us, his children, that he would drop at the first sign of difficulty. The sea would forget its bounds, the stars fall to earth and the mountains melt like wax before God would forget his children. So I have a lot to be thankful for. He works for me in ways I will never be aware of and he does it because he loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment